Saddle Shoppe is committed to inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve mmlafleur.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Our website is monitored and tested periodically by internal accessibility consultants who help us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site.
Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, text magnifier, voice recognition software, close captions for videos, etc., our goal is to make the experience on Saddle Shoppe’s website successful and enjoyable.
Our Current Accessibility Features:
1. Alternative text detail for select images and other non-text elements.
2. Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
3. Association of forms, links, and buttons with labels.
4. Style sheets to enhance the appearance and functionality of the site. If these technologies are not available, alternative content is provided where necessary to ensure a usable experience.
5. Appropriate keyboard based navigation of all elements of the site.
As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement. That way you’ll know about the progress we’re making.
If you are having any trouble accessing the information on this site, would like to provide accessibility feedback, or would like someone to shop on your behalf, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).