Terms + Conditions
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the Site, the Site as a whole and all materials that are part of the Site (collectively, "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Saddle Shoppe or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any use of the Contents without SaddleShoppe's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our Site, our products and our services. We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Saddle Shoppe using this Site or otherwise (collectively, "Comments") are not confidential and will become and remain Saddle Shoppe's property. The disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments will constitute an assignment to Saddle Shoppe of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the Comments without payment of any compensation. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libelous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
The Contents are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Music may not be copied except only as necessary to access the Site. You may copy other Contents displayed on the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only. No right, title or interest in any Contents is granted or transferred to you as a result of any such copying. Except as noted above, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any of the Contents or the Site. Unauthorized use of the Contents is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Returns + Exchanges
We stand behind our goods and services and want customers to be satisfied with them. Unused, worn, or unaltered items can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items custom ordered are not eligible for returns or exchanges; and are subsequently final sale. Funds will be returned to by the original method of payment within 5 - 7 business days after your return has been authorized (this can take up to 30 business days to complete).
The return of tack is subject to review. Should you need to exchange an item email us (email@example.com) and a customer service representative will help you get what you need.
We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably. We do apply returns to the tender it was purchased with.
We respect your right to privacy and will not share your information. Should you ever like to be removed from our email distribution list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed within 72 business hours
By “personal information”, we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, “we” and “our” mean Saddle Shoppe LLC., and “you” means any person who visits our website, uses our mobile application, or visits our U.S. stores.
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Purchase information, such as the items you purchase, items you have altered or custom made (including measurements), payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), billing and shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences, and brand and merchandise interests;
- Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase, and Preference information as well as your account password, information about wish list items, items in your online shopping cart or saved for future purchase, registry information, product review information, gift card and Saddle Shoppe Reward information, and other information about your profile or account;
- Demographic information, which may include age or birthdate, gender, ZIP code, and other information about you;
- Video recordings and photographic information of you when you visit one of our stores;
- Call recordings including information about your call and that you share when you call us on the phone;
- Location information of your device that you use with our mobile application, if your device settings allow us to collect location information; and
- Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our website or mobile application, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate and what you search for using our website and mobile application, the website pages and items you view using our website and mobile application, and the items you purchase.
Discounts, Price Adjustments, + Gift Certificates
- Price adjustments can only be made within 7 days of your order date.
- If we are able to make an adjustment, we will refund the price difference to your original form of payment.
- You can request a price adjustment by contacting us here.
2. Gift Certificates are non-transferable.
3. If a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, a replacement will not be provided in these circumstances.
4. Gift Certificates are not eligible to be combined with other vouchers, discounts, and is not valid with other promotions and offers.
5. Offers are valid during the duration listed on any given Gift Certificate and expire on the date listed.
Your Saddle Shoppe Gift Card number may be used to purchase any merchandise on-line at saddleshoppe.com, or in person by printing and presenting the entire E-Gift Card Email. You may not add value back onto this E-Gift Card, nor redeem it for cash.
When you make a purchase with your Saddle Shoppe Gift Card number, the value of your purchase plus any shipping/handling fees and sales tax, if applicable, will be automatically deducted from your 'open to buy'.
Please safeguard your Saddle Shoppe Gift Card number. The bearer is responsible for its loss or theft. If your Gift Card is lost or stolen, and you have proof of purchase, we will issue you a replacement for the balance shown on our records.
Gift Card numbers do not expire.
If you need assistance, please call Customer Service at 415-226-6542. Your Gift Card number is required for all inquiries.